Our mission is to help you get a better home loan and that’s in your best interest. That means accessing the right home loan to suit you from major banks and other secure lending institutions, and doing the negotiation and leg-work to make it possible.
Our mortgage brokers work closely with real estate networks and especially understand the realities of getting your home settled on time and at the right price. Loan Market secures in excess of $50 million in home finance every month and we may even be able to find you a better deal with your own bank.
Your Loan Market mortgage broker will:
- Discuss your existing situation, your home loan needs and requirements, and obtain all necessary information pertaining to your home loan application.
- Explain the types of home loans available to you from our panel of lenders.
- Based on the information provided by you and utilising specialist Home Loan Software, match your home loan requirements to a selection of home loan products offered by our panel of lenders.
- Provide an overview of your ‘Purchase Budget’ incorporating the relevant costs associated with your home loan application.
- Provide an in-depth overview of the product you select.
- Complete and package your home loan application and deliver it to the lender’s assessment team on your behalf.
- Act as an intermediary between you and the lender and answer any questions the lender’s assessment team may have. We keep you informed of your application’s progress right through to settlement.
- Assist with any future home loan requirements, whether you wish to check, change or top-up your loan.
More Information on home finance in your best interest.
For expert assistance with negotiating a better home loan deal or for more information on the home loans available that are in your best interest simply contact Loan Market Home Finance Brokers.